Pages

April 29, 2012

[MUSIC] Coffee Boy

Okay, it's time for the music corner!

So today, I found a singer named Coffee Boy. He has a sweet voice and he composes his own songs. I've been listening to his songs and I found that each of his songs is showing who he really is. And here I go, sharing some of his music:

1. Smile (웃는다)


So there are parts of the lyrics that says:
어디 내 마음 위로할 곳 없나
그냥 한숨만 쉬고 있을 때
저기 멀리 보이는 화사한 니 모습
(Are there no place for my heart to be comfort?
When I was sighing
I saw your bright face) 

웃는다 나도 웃는다
그 미소 세상 환하게 비춘다
아름다운 너의 미소 나만 보며 웃어주길 
(You smile, and that makes me smile too
That smile makes the world shines
I hope that you will give that beautiful smile only when you're looking at me)

2. That's Nothing

This song is telling you that no matter what kind of problem that you're facing right now, that's all nothing. You just need to get up. Everything will be alright.

시간 지나면 웃을 수 있는걸
너도 너무 잘 알잖아 일어나
(If the time passes, you can smile
You know that very well too, don't you? Get up)


3. Wounds Will Be Stars (상처는 별이 되죠)

Everyone have been hurt in their lives. But as time passes, when you look back, you'll realize that the hurts that you had, they're the one that made you who you are today. They made you strong. I'm sure there are many things that hurt you a lot in the past, but you can laugh at it today, aren't there? That's when you'll realize, your wounds have become stars.

그대에게 꼭 말하고 싶은 하늘의 비밀
(The secret of the sky that I really have to tell)

상처는 별이 되죠
눈물 흘린 그 만큽
더욱 빛나죠
(Wounds will be stars
As much as the tears that flow
You will shine more)

상처는 별이 되죠
아프고 아픈 만큼
더 높이 빛나죠
(Wounds will be stars
As much as you've been hurt and hurt
You will shine more high)

그냥 크게 웃어요
다 지나갈 거에요
겨울 지나 꽃 피죠
(Just smile widely
Everything will pass
Just like flowers will bloom after the winter)

You can listen more of his music here. If you can't read Korean, just search for "음악공장" on the left side, then you can open the posts and listen to it.

Coffee Boy, fighting! 

2 comments:

  1. Like it a lot! ;D unique voiceeee nice lyrics xD thx for sharing deaaar ^3^

    ReplyDelete
  2. His voice feels a bit similar with Onew's huh? So this is my turn to bring indie music to youuu hahaha

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright 2012 smile machine. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates