Pages

June 24, 2012

[MUSIC] From A Webtoon

Recently, I enjoy reading webtoons. What is webtoon? Well, for all of you who doesn't know, Wikipedia says that webtoon is an animated comic strip that is distributed via the internet which are often created by amateur creators. Usually webtoons are drawn in full color and read in one long strip per chapter.

One of the first webtoon that I read is Cactus & Radio. The 1st-4th chapter are titled Confession. You can read it here.

However, that's not what I'm going to post. What I want to share is a song that being request in the end of chapter 4, 헤어져 (Break Up) by As One.
It is a quite simple ballad song and the lyrics are so simple as well, but I find this song very easy listening and refreshing. It has a similar feeling with 햇살이 아파 (The Sunlight Hurts) by Standing Egg feat. Han So-hyun (I've already posted the song in this blog).

Anyway, happy listening!


And I'm giving you a bonus, a song by my favorite solo singer, IU. She made a come back at the music industry with her title song: 하루끝 (Every End Of The Day). A lovely song, as lovely as the singer ^^


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012 smile machine. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates