Pages

April 18, 2012

[MUSIC] Easy-listening Songs

I'm back with another great music that I want to share! These are the songs that I listen every night. Check this out!

1. John Park - Good Day
This song is a track on John Park's newest album. This is not the title track though, but I can say that I like this song more than the title. It has a fresh and fun feelings in it. And John's voice is completing the whole package of this song!

2. Standing Egg - The Sunlight Hurts (feat. Han So-hyun)
The next song comes from an indie Korean band, named Standing Egg. It pictures the sadness and hurts that you feel when you go through break ups. This is really a nice song. I can say that this is my favorite among all the songs in my playlist right now.

3. AJ Rafael - She Was Mine (feat. Jesse Barrera)
So now, a song by AJ Rafael. He is an indie singer from Philippines. This song is telling you about a man who has to leave the girl he loves. He keeps on waiting for her even though now she belongs to another man. Because for him, she was still his girl. Anyway this song is in English. It's not Korean :p

4. Huh Gak - Always
And here is the last song, a digital single from Superstar K Season 2 winner, Huh Gak. This is a nice song about a man that expressing his love to his woman.
 
That's all I have for now. Enjoy guys! Will be back soon~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012 smile machine. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates