Pages

April 06, 2012

[MUSIC] Korean Live Performance

I have posted about a Korean show titled "Immortal Songs 2" before, haven't I? So this show is about a Korean present singer performing old Korean songs. There are some performances that I really love, that even though it was performed a long time ago but I still remember those performances. So, here we go.

1. The first performance is performed by B2ST's main vocal, Yang Yo-seob (양요섭) who covered Boo-hwal's Heeya. Yo-seob performed the song with a famous guitarists. He did a good job arranging the song, because it was really beautiful. Sweet melody of acoustic guitar blends perfectly with his beautiful voice.


2. The second performance is Davichi's Lee Hae-ri (이해리) who performed Shin Seung-hoon's Somewhere A Little Above Me. This song tells you about someone who lose his loved ones. She died, but I won't be sad anymore. Because I know that now she's just in a place, somewhere a little above where I am. The lyrics are so beautiful, I will post the English Translation later. And Hae-ri did justice to this beautiful song with her powerful voice.

3. The third is Huh-gak (허각) with Lee Seung-chul's You Are The Only One For Me. Huh-gak's voice is really powerful and he has a long breathe. His powerful explosion in the middle of his performance is so great. And this song is very very sweet. Huh-gak has a powerful and a sweet voice altogether. Confuse? Watch the performance and you'll know what I mean!


4. The forth and the last is Cho Kyu-hyun (조규현) who performed A Study of Memories by Kim Dong-ryul. Kyu-hyun's voice is the sweetest voice I ever heard. His voice definitely melts my heart. He's my favorite singer and this performance really makes me proud as his fans! The melody of the violin and his voice are the best combination ever. Make sure to watch this performance!

How do you think? Which is your favorite performance?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012 smile machine. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates