Pages

March 31, 2012

[MUSIC] Great Songs

I've been listening to some songs these days.. And those songs are just great. The lyrics are beautiful and the voices are awesome. I'll share some to you guys.

1. Eric Benet - Never Want To Live Without You

This song tells you about a man who is --just like the title-- can't live without the girl he really loves. And he wants to live with this girl forever, until the day he will leave this world. Eric Benet sings this song with his amazing vocal and he made this song to its fullest!

2. Lionel Richie - I Call It Love

Another great love songs by Lionel Richie. "Baby I don't know what love is, maybe I'm a fool. I just know what I'm feeling and it's all because of you." What else do I need to say? Lol.

3. All 4 One - I Can Love You Like That

The video's quality might be so bad, but their vocal's quality are the best. This is an old song, so please forgive me that I can't found a better quality video.
All 4 One. What should I say about them? Their harmonies, OMG I just love them. And this song's lyrics are the sweetest ever. It goes like: I can love you like the Prince Charming loves Cinderella and like Romeo loves Juliet. See?

4. Mariah Carey ft. Boys II Men - One Sweet Day

It released at 1996 and it has been 16 years. Yet this song still feels so beautiful. I already know this song for a long time, but I listened to it again when one of American Idol Season 11's contestants sang this song. So after that, I listen to the real version of Mariah Carey and this song is just...beautiful. The lyrics show hopes and the vocals are flawless.

5. Keren Ann - Not Going Anywhere

I don't really know who she is, but I love this song. And this is the best for a lullaby. Her vocal, it's just sweet and it blends very well with the melody of the guitar. "People come and go and walk away, but I'm not going anywhere."

Maybe that's all for now. I hope you can enjoy these songs as much as I do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012 smile machine. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates