Pages

April 25, 2012

[MUSIC] Huh-gak vs John Park

Hello everyone~! I've posted about a song titled "Always" from Huh-gak, haven't I? Huh-gak is the winner of a singing competition in Korea named Superstar K2. So it seems like this song is a song that he sang in the final. Not only him, his competitor, John Park, was singing this song as well. But it seems like because Huh-gak is the winner, they only released Huh-gak's version of the song. But I want to share John's performance too, because I love him. And I love his version. This is the live version that they did that night:



Sooo tell me, which version do you like more? ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012 smile machine. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates