Pages

July 07, 2012

[MUSIC] Another good songs to listen

Back with another music recommendation, here we go!

Recently, I'm not into K-POP very much. I'm still listening to Korean music, but not the boy or girl groups. Nowadays I find myself enjoying solo or group singers, but not those with dance music. And I'm also watching SBS K-POP Star Audition. The performances there are cool! I'll post about that next time.

1. K.Will
K.Will is a Korean singer with such a beautiful voice. I really love his songs, such as: My Heart Is Beating, I Need You and Gift. Few weeks ago, he released a single track titled: We Never Go Alone (지금처럼). He displays his mature vocals and charms all the listeners.


2. Two Months
Two Months is a 2-members group, and they are the second runner-up at the show "Superstar K3". From the first time I hear Kim Ye-rim's voice, I fell in love. She has such a unique voice. They covered "Thoughts Of You (니 생각)" by Yoon Jung-shin on the stage of Superstar K3. And I guess they record it and released their version of that song, with the MV as well. I don't really like it when I first listened to it, but as I listen and I listen.. I think I love this song. It has an easy feel on it. A perfect song to listen at the end of your busy and tiring day.


3. Jungkey (정키)
Truly, I have no idea who these guys are. I found it when I'm watching SBS K-POP Star Audition. One of the contestants performed this song and I like it. When I searched the song, it turned out that this song is Jungkey's True Heart (진심). It is a sad ballad track about breakup.


I will be back soon with performances from SBS K-POP Star Audition! That show totally blows me up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012 smile machine. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates